Sep 29, 2022
As a BDO Cyprus professional, you’ll work in a dynamic and forward-looking firm, helping to drive BDO’s growth.
"We pride ourselves on an environment where our people can
develop strong and meaningful relationships that help them to succeed"
We are looking for ambitious and motivated candidates who are passionate about wanting to create value for themselves and to further their career within our audit departments in Nicosia and Limassol.
At BDO we have a strong focus on values, work-life balance and an understand that our promise to exceed our clients’ expectations depends on a shared commitment by all our people to provide the best possible solutions and service to our clients.
With this in mind we support and encourage our people to meet their full potential both personally and professionally in a friendly and dynamic working environment based on respect and high ethical values.
To be successful you should be a qualified professional (ACA/ACCA) with solid experience within practice and have the following attributes:
- High levels of integrity
- Strong technical competence and knowledge of IFRS and ISAS
- Strong analytical and problem-solving skills
- Strong organizational and time management skills
- Strong communication skills, both verbal and written (Greek and English)
- Team oriented personality
- Eager to learn and desire to exceed client expectations
What we offer
- Competitive remuneration and benefits package
- Overtime / Bonus scheme
- Progression based on merit
- Provident fund
- Flexible working hours
- Remote working
- Up to 3 paid social days per year to allow you to contribute to social and environmental causes that are important to you
- Friday afternoons off
- Dress for your day
- Fridays off throughout August
- Holiday entitlement from first day of joining the firm.
- Paid maternity and paternity leave
- Mothers support scheme
- International secondment scheme
If you believe that BDO is the right place for you, we invite you to submit your application.
All applications will be treated in strict confidence.